460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site was recommended to me and thought I would join in with you. I hear we have lots in common as I own a 93' stang (obviously) with a stroked 460!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not found yet where to put specs. about the car so I will just post it!

460 w/ scat stroker forged kit (520 after boreing), 6.8 length rods, factory heads CNC ported and milled (about 12.5 to 1 C/R), 400 trans (no brake), 9" rear w/ 3.89 gear on spool. Best so far of 10.72 w/ 1.42 60'. I had an accident in it two years ago after a nice wheel stand and the steering locked causing me to hit the wall! :eek:: I'm finally all back together this year and waiting for an excellent year. My educated guess would be that it will run a low 10 high 9. No power adders.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Welcome! If you are from Elgin, Illinois, Just wanted you to know I spent many a drunken' night there:eek:

Damn that was the good ole days!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! If you are from Elgin, Illinois, Just wanted you to know I spent many a drunken' night there:eek:

Damn that was the good ole days!!!
In downtown Elgin, things haven't changed especially since the river boat has been there! I do have to say though that they are really trying to clean things up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts