460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m a novice builder and diy from New Mexico @ 20 years old and in the process of completely rebuilding and restoring my 1991 F-250 with an efi 460. This was my first vehicle. So far I have completely rebuilt a new engine for it with all aluminum heads a mild stage 2 camshaft and a fully built E40D with a Thor 2500 stall converter, plus a custom tune from Motorvation Tuner to retain the factory fuel injection. Did away with the factory serpentine kit and reverted to a CVF Racing pulley kit. It does run, but I am chasing some electrical gremlins at the moment. I will post a vid once I figure it out, to show that it’s not bs lol

I have high expectations for this build and have invested lots of time and money into it. Atm I am converting it to a hydroboost brake setup because of low vacuum I do not like the feeling of relying on a electrical vacuum pump booster. Plz excuse my mess in the driveway. I’ve learned everything I know from my grandparents and uncles and college instructors who were diesel mechanics and have joined here to share my little bit of knowledge and learn more from the experts.

thanks

- Jeremy :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts