460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Im from Mich, been into cars for about 10 years, Got out of it 2 years ago and sold everything , I owned a 77 Mustang II (coupe) with a 306 on a little spray, My son owns one now , SBF/w N2O, Mini tubed, My brother has a 66 GT350, chassis car, back halved, BBF/w N2O ... now Im back and in the process of building my first BBF, It's a 503, stock block, scat crank, crower rods, SRP pistons, Ported Dove-C heads, Solid flat tappet, C4 trans,I dont have a Chassis yet but will pick one up this winter after the motor and trans is complete, I am thinking either Fox Mustang or Fairmont ....This site is awesome and is FULL of great info on the BBF, Thanks for having me Scott

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Welcome stranger!! You came to the right place for BBF info. There are a lot of guys on here that know a whole bunch about these motors. Good luck with your build. You might want to start a build thread so we can all check out your progress and what it grows into.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, When I pick up a chassis and get ready to assemble the motor I will start a build thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts