460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to find a handle that mounts on the passenger side to assist a person getting in and out of the truck. They usually are mounted above or just in front of the door.
We used to call them Aw Sh*t handles but I can't search that on the parts sites.
I am looking for a generic handle since they aren't a stock accessory for my 93 F250.
Does anyone know what they are called and where I might look for one?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts