175lb coil overs in the rear

all adjustable rear arms
pinion angle is - 2.5

any advice on getting my car the leave correctly thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
666 Posts
How about a vid the pic looks like its leaving fine for a factory anti roll bar.

Does it already have a aftermarket anti-roll bar?
Does it have a full cage?
Sub frame connectors?
How much air pressure in the right tire and left tire?

It's going to lift the left front tire first every time then it will bring the right side up. Is it getting on top of the tires out of the hole is it going left or right

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Why so heavy on the rear springs? Everything I've been reading and seeing has the rear springs a little lighter than the front, but you really need to scale the car to see. Looks like a lot of chassis twist, what all has been done to the chassis?

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Why so heavy on the rear springs? Everything I've been reading and seeing has the rear springs a little lighter than the front, but you really need to scale the car to see. Looks like a lot of chassis twist, what all has been done to the chassis?
X2

·
Registered
666 Posts
check and make sure when your in the car the ride height is the same on right and left that helps too.
Twekd1 you are on the money, That's what I was trying to get at also... Very nice car by the way...But a pic just don't give enough info for me some of the other guys can prob tell by the pic but it's not all about the launch to me.

·
Registered
666 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts