962 Posts
manifold

got a complete 73 ltd motor & trans 460/C6 sitting in the garage

where you located at ??

i am in Houston, tx

·
Registered
941 Posts
I've got a set. Both sides. Good condition. No cracks. They came off a 73 T-bird with D3 heads. I would sell them reasonable + actual shipping costs.

I'm out of town until Monday. When I return home I can dig them out of my storage building then just verify the condition and take a couple of pics.

David Cole

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses!

I'm in Des Moines - I'm going to get the exact part number I need on Monday - I'll post it here same day.

Thanks!

·
Registered
962 Posts
exh manifold

I was born in Ft Dodge, raised in Rutland. All my wifes people from W. Des Moines - Depending on how old you are you may know my relatives.

I have a 73 right side (passanger exhaust manifiold with the chimney sheetmetal piece just in case you are going origional) - Got an original air cleaner also - the exhaust manifold has a 2 inch spacer on the outlet end

I know this is a 73, but will confirm your casting part number if you wish - parts book part number wont be the same, need casting part number to verify. Although they may be the same, I would think that a T Bird and Linclon were different manifolds, after all they were different bodies with different exhaust systems, but may be wrong.

Let us know

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: exh manifold

rvesterby said:
I was born in Ft Dodge, raised in Rutland. All my wifes people from W. Des Moines - Depending on how old you are you may know my relatives.

I have a 73 right side (passanger exhaust manifiold with the chimney sheetmetal piece just in case you are going origional) - Got an original air cleaner also - the exhaust manifold has a 2 inch spacer on the outlet end

I know this is a 73, but will confirm your casting part number if you wish - parts book part number wont be the same, need casting part number to verify. Although they may be the same, I would think that a T Bird and Linclon were different manifolds, after all they were different bodies with different exhaust systems, but may be wrong.

Let us know
I'll have the casting number in the AM - I post it back here right away.

Thanks for all the responses!

·
Registered
112 Posts
manifold in Des Moines

Post the casting #. I live 15 miles from Des Moines and may have one also.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Casting Number...

It's the passenger side manifold. I'll probably be interested in buying more than one.

Here goes:

D3VE 8430AB

Lemme know!

·
Registered
112 Posts
manifold

I looked around quickly tonite and it doesn't appear that I have one off. I have a 460 out of a 72 lincoln but can't find the casting #. Also have a 74? t-bird that needs to have the motor pulled but I can't see the # on that either.I will PM you my phone # and call me if you want to come look.I am only 30 minutes north of downtown Des Moines.
Andy.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I thought mine were from a 73 Tbird. I guess they were in a 74 based on the passenger side #'s.

The part #'s on mine:
passenger side D4VE 8430 A
drivers side C9VE 8431 A

If you think they might work let me know
David Cole

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
David Cole said:
I thought mine were from a 73 Tbird. I guess they were in a 74 based on the passenger side #'s.

The part #'s on mine:
passenger side D4VE 8430 A
drivers side C9VE 8431 A

If you think they might work let me know
David Cole
Check you PM's.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts