460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I don't have an actual picture of my car on this computer, but thats the color. I've been looking around but haven't found anything really. I believe the wheels on the car were Keystone Classics. I'm in need of new ones, and new tires also. I'm hoping to spend around 100 or less per wheel, and hopefully about the same on a tire. so between 800-1000 for all new wheels and tires

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I like the old Krager 5 spokes allways like the way they look on them old cars but not sure how much they cost

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
call summit they did carry them but not sure if they still do 1-800-230-3030 they look like the keystone claasic that i had back in my teenage days

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thank Bruno

Thanks Bruno for that link. I found a dealer close to me so I can shop around a little.

Tom

·
Registered
379 Posts
I would say that the T70R , T71R, and both of the TTO's would look bad *** on the galaxie..nice car by the way so is it a 63 1/2 or 64? i know the one in the picture is a 64

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Weld Pro Stars.The ones that are street legal.:)

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like the sleeper look. Mine has hub caps, not full wheel covers. Hub caps don't pop off when doing burnouts and such, they're like police style jobbies. Of that note, anyone can suggest a place to get wider than stock steelies for the rear? Can probably tuck a 255 in there but don't think that'd work too well on factory width wheels (6" are they?).

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I like the sleeper look. Mine has hub caps, not full wheel covers. Hub caps don't pop off when doing burnouts and such, they're like police style jobbies. Of that note, anyone can suggest a place to get wider than stock steelies for the rear? Can probably tuck a 255 in there but don't think that'd work too well on factory width wheels (6" are they?).

I've never used them but you might check out www.stocktonwheel.com .

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ive got keystones on mine for cruising and a set of mickey et's on some centerlines for the stick.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
would something like this look alright?
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/findWheelDetail.do?bp=5-114.3*5-4.5*5-4.5/5&tc=UNIQ96&c=4&rcz=60543&pc=72457&wd=15&rw=&rc=ILCINT

or any of these cheaper ones - im looking at discount, because I can get a pretty good deal on tire/wheel combos
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/filterWheelProducts.do?rcz=60543&rc=ILCINT&bp=5-114.3*5-4.5*5-4.5/5&wd=15&rw=&c=4&fcf=&fcpr=&fcst=&fcs=false&fcb=&pager.offset=0

I really don't want to spend alot right now on the wheels and tires, as the cars body still needs some work, and I just want to be able to drive the car for this summer, and hopefully in the winter, I can get the body work done. Then once the car looks good, I'm planning on picking up some keystone klassics, because I like those ones.

·
Registered
76 Posts
eh, the chrome ones always look kinda cheap on anything and the wagon wheels are for trucks :) If you're not wanting to spend alot, find a set of steelies and clean the up and find a set of centercaps on ebay or someplace. Would look alot better than the chrome ones you had a link to

1 - 20 of 30 Posts