460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel all of the members of this forum should start some type of fund to help with any type of cost that may be involved with the daily operation of this forum.Lets face it guys,This forum is great fun,knowledge,and most of all a great way to stay up to date with all the latest BBF news anywhere.

It doesnt have to be a fortune but I personally think a little help would take the burden off of Chilly.None of us seem to think about this type of idea but I bet when we lost the forum last week for those few days there were a ton of people pulling out their hair ....I know I was and I am a fairly new member.If anyone is interested in doing this with me just shoot me a PM.I am willing to set up the account and when all the donations are sent I will forward them to Chilly or who ever he wants the help to go to.

I cant live without this site and I know I speak for alot of the members out there so lets man up and get this started.I will await your replys and thank you in advance with your help and ideas.Your Forum Friend.Timothy Blair Sr. :eek: :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Funny you should mention this. a few years back we offered Chilly Money to help out with the covering the expense for the board.
But Chilly said it not a problem for him and if he ever needed assistance he let us know.
In a matter of fact I remember when one member blew up his motor at the Engine master a few years back and Charlie took up a collection to get his motor back togeather. Charlie had the money in three days.

So Chilly if you need us to throw you some $$ just say so and I'm sure you'll get more then you need .

Also if you need more assistance in moderating the board I'd be will to lend a hand.

Dan

·
Registered
918 Posts
X2 :lol:WE SHOULD GET THE SITE DECALS AGAIN & SEND THE PPROCEEDS TO CHILLY OR IF CHILLY GRTS THEM WE SHOULD ALL BUY A FEW. IM SURE THAT WOULD BE ONE WAY OF HELPING. THANX AGAIN CHILLY FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND HARD WORK!!!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i would be willing to thro in a few $'S
to help out
heck there is quit a few of pepole on here that do make money on this site
i myself sell stuff on here time to time
maybe we should send chilly a sertin amount that is made in the auction block
look at ebay
it dosent need to be no were close to what they charge
but a little bit of somthing would help?
and count me in if ya need any help
i would be happy to

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm in

Count me in, just say when and where. I offered last week but it seems Chilly is O.k. I'll chip in anyway I can and help do whatever it takes to keep this site up.

Kerry

·
Registered
846 Posts
I'm in :wink:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I'm all in. I think we need to talk to Jones,because he can talk to Chilly. There may be more involved if he receives money.But,whatever we can do,I'M IN :D Rick

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm in too, the info I get from this form and the parts I've bought from members here, has already saved me much time and money!! Chilly must incur costs to update technolgy.

·
Registered
928 Posts
I am more then willing to send in a few bucks, with or without a sticker

Although I do like the stickers we got a few years ago and would be willing to buy a couple above and beyond sending in a couple bucks just for the site.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts