460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These made my morning... Hope they do the same for y'all...

Doug...:cool:

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Those are great!! I love the one with the flame thrower:D.

Bill

·
Registered
440 Posts
Dammit, Scott, I just spit beer on the computer!

That dude reminds me of when I worked at a gun store during graduate school in Baton Rouge, where there was a program for American agents to train police from other countries. This was before 9/11, mind you, and the agents would "show off" their country by bringing the Pakistani, Indian, and I think one time Egyptian, police to the store. Keep in mind, we had a LOT of merchandise. The foreign police agents would go nuts, and there would be maybe 20 or 30 of them.

Well, John, the manager was at the airport picking up someone, still in his "Jim's Firearms" shirt. He sees Terry Bradshaw there at the airport, and just had to say hello. John is deep into conversation with him when the foreign police agents see him and his shirt, and one yells in a thick accent "Ah, loook! Jeeeeems Fi-ya Ahmmms! Do you have bizness card?"

John pulls out a few cards, gives one, then two, then three, and next thing you know, Bradshaw is surrounded by these Middle Easterners who don't know him from Adam, and gets completely squeezed out. Disappears.

Ha! John told that story any chance he could.

Thanks for the pics, Thunderchicken, though I am quite happy with my Sig Sauer 239 9mm. A good price is a good price, no matter what position you pee in!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts