460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I checked it out this past weekend at the pinks all out ORP.
He was running low 10's without the bottle.
The truck made the 32 car field they picked but was knocked out early.

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey Keith
It was nice to meet you.
I was the one bothering you while you taped over your numbers.
Thanks for taking the time to answer some ?? and show me your truck.
Heres a couple more pics.
mike

Attachments

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
From the looks of the stands ,it doesn't look like they packed the house? I don't know what you guys thought of it, but as a racer I felt it was a carnival show . Lots of cool vehicles ,but not much as far racing goes. ;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dan they said 15,000 in the stands both fri and sat. The show was postponed Saturday evening because of rain and tornado warnings. When they finished up Sunday the stands weren't near as full.
I bet Speed is disappointed with sundays turnout for filming.
As a spectator it was a fun weekend, but your right it's a show.

·
Registered
429 Posts
From the looks of the stands ,it doesn't look like they packed the house? I don't know what you guys thought of it, but as a racer I felt it was a carnival show . Lots of cool vehicles ,but not much as far racing goes. ;)

Dan,

You're right on the fans. The stands didn't have may spectators in them,.....UNTIL they called the the class of us 32 cars/trucks to run, then they packed the house.

It was unbelievable how many people were there.

As far as the racing,........it wasn't too bad. I've had worse,......and I've had better.

FWIW,.......I'm going to try to do another Pinks All Out event in Bristol this September if I can get a ticket.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Only way I'd do it again is if they payed me to bring my car;)It was a 1 time deal for me .worked out as good as I could hope for , got some air time for me and the car.:DJust ain't my cup of tea:cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts