460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sweat Chuck. I've seen a few BBF powered dragsters here and there, but I saw more in one weekend then I've seen in my entire life to date..... Gotta love the piperacks!

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Awesome pics John! Great job! :)

D

·
0 Posts
Hey John !! Thanks for posting the pics !! Also Thanks for Bringing the Crawfish, You have Converted this Yankee !!! About Getting that Set of Heads for your car........... :lol:

Again Thanks to John and his Dad !!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Fordtek1 said:
great pics! Anybody thought about compiling ALL the pics from everybody here into 1 album? I'd love too but just don't have the time :D
John,

GREAT pictures!! Nice eye for details. I hope you don't mind but I saved all of your posted pictures to add to my DVD. This DVD is gonna ROCK!! Blake just sent me MORE pictures and I'm about to snag the pictures that John posted.

So to answer your question Rick. I'm going to attempt to compile most if not all of these pictures for one hell of a slide show on the DVD :!: 8)

Kevin Hughes........ Did you see the Fairmont :?: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
nice pics john,i think itll be a heck of an album when he combines all the pics.
hey i seen me and my dad in the stands in a pic ive got that bright *** yellow shirt on ,man the camera must add 50lbs,oh wait damn im just fat!lol!
john

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad you guys like the pics. Don't than me though, thank my brother. He's the one that took them.

Kevin,

Did you see that Fairmont over there?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts