460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is your car coming along? I like the IHRA pro stock Fords the most but do you know anything going on with NHRA Ford pro stocks?

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
The car is coming along well. I hope to do testing in November.

What do you want to know about the 500" stuff? They picked up about 2 MPH over the old car, same driveline. I anticipate it being a big help for us also. The new 500" Engine should be going pretty soon. I would say that next spring should result in some decent times for them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The car is coming along well. I hope to do testing in November.

What do you want to know about the 500" stuff? They picked up about 2 MPH over the old car, same driveline. I anticipate it being a big help for us also. The new 500" Engine should be going pretty soon. I would say that next spring should result in some decent times for them.

Is there anything on Kaase updated mountain motor? Thread?

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
LOL.... No. I don't plan on doing updated internal pics on that .... LOL! I will show you the before and after from the outside of the engine! hehe!

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I am a good sport... here is my cam spec card....

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
I thought it would be bigger than that:rolleyes:

·
Registered
226 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Actually Adam it is .751 .... Just a little over! LOL

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Depending on how the season goes, I will try to make the PSCA deal in Vegas next fall. That is about as close as I get. We don't go too far west. Pretty much Tulsa, and Houston is as far West as we go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts