460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Don't you think most of the violators are newbies?

If I have something someone is interested they can shot me a "pm" then I will send my phone number to them. I am not going to plaster my phone number all over the web.
Justin

·
Registered
31 Posts

If I have something someone is interested they can shot me a "pm" then I will send my phone number to them. I am not going to plaster my phone number all over the web.
Justin
same here.you can contact me by email?????

·
Registered
5,676 Posts

Justin
What's the problem with posting something that's publicly posted/accessible any way? Trust me, if you've ever had a phone #, utility, speeding ticket, criminal record etc. etc. it's accessible for a couple of bucks any way if anyone is interested....It ISN'T secret information....no matter HOW much someone wishes it was.
Rob

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
same here.you can contact me by email?????
You didn't even put your email address in the add.

Those are the rules if you do not like them talk to Cale (and they were that way long before he started running the show). I did not make these rules I merely enforce them and we are not gonna give anyone special treatment. My suggestion is if you do not like the rules then do not post in the auction block.

·
Registered
31 Posts
You didn't even put your email address in the add.

Those are the rules if you do not like them talk to Cale (and they were that way long before he started running the show). I did not make these rules I merely enforce them and we are not gonna give anyone special treatment. My suggestion is if you do not like the rules then do not post in the auction block.
i thought a PM was contact info.i changed it with the right info i thought?my bad.just delete it.it's not a big block anyway.i thought i followed the rules,my mistake.i won't cause any problems,sorry for the confusion on my part.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Eric just automatically delete them and leave that message. No one reads the rules. Unfortunate for this poor guy but it's been a few years of frustration building up

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i thought a PM was contact info.i changed it with the right info i thought?my bad.just delete it.it's not a big block anyway.i thought i followed the rules,my mistake.i won't cause any problems,sorry for the confusion on my part.
Unfortianetly for you it is hard to tell sometimes when people are just being subordinate or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im sort of new, this is my 3rd post in over a year, more of a lurker.... Just so you know, I read the rules. I read alot of post's on here:D

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Here's a point that I feel should be part of the Auction Block rules:
STOP POSTING ALL YOU'RE PARTS THAT YOU HAVE FOR SALE IN INDIVIDUAL POSTS! Put them all in ONE post. It does nothing but clog up the the section and piss people off.
Don't try to 'get an edge' by doing multiple posts for each and every piece that you have for sale.
There's only a few that do it....everyone else shows consideration and respect for the site.
Rob

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes

Price

Contact info

I for one know I wouldn't buy from someone I can't contact by phone.
Personally I've read them five times because I also saw the posts about no one following them and thought I'd missed something difficult. After that I then read a few posts in the Auction Block for examples. If I'm not too tired to process things correctly (sleep deprivation) I believe I can post what I'm looking for with my contact information and then patiently wait. Seems simple enough. I reckon I don't have to worry too much about hot young girls making obscene phone calls to this ugly old man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts