460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've listed my D0VE-C heads on Ebay....... This is the title for the search engine:

Ford 460 D0VE-C Heads

Take a look and give me some feedback.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
Sorry I haven't got back in touch with you. I have still been thinking about it. I have just been busy trying to sale my mustang (2005).

I would really like them but they aren't really what I need. Although I'm tempted to buy just cause of the price. If you have another buyer sale those babies!

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
I ment to ask. Do you know the valve spring specs? I'm sure whom ever buys them will want to know.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
pjhmhsjsu said:
I've listed my D0VE-C heads on Ebay....... This is the title for the search engine:

Ford 460 D0VE-C Heads

Take a look and give me some feedback.

Thanks!
Man I'm not trying to down your parts or critique you but here's a little bit of advice. Don't take pictures of engine parts, like heads, with dirt all over the exhaust ports, on the valve springs and retainers and while they are outside on the ground. Just a friendly suggestions. If I were a potential buyer I would NOT buy your heads because of the dirt in the pictures.

Just my opinion :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok Damon, and just what is that supposed to mean???

And by the way, I have a patent on that throttle spring bracket so you owe me some money! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phantasea466

There is no dirt on these heads. What you see is where I had the ports taped up to PREVENT DIRT from getting in there...... I guess what he sees on the other pictures must be glare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts