460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS I'AM FROM CLEVELAND,OHIO TO! I HAVE BIG BLOCK FORD MUSTANG 93 COUPE THAT IS,LET ME KNOW I'LL COME HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS FOR THE 2009YR AND BRING MY CAR! CAN'T FIGURE HOW GET MY PICTURE OF MY CAR ON HERE YET! GIVE ME ONE YOU GUYS EMAIL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU AND YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME THANKS! BBMAVERICK I SEEN YOUR CAR AT NORWALK ALL THE TIME NEVER NEW IT WAS YOU! HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU OR MARK MILLER!
[email protected] :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I sent you and e-mail let me know if you got it.If you get your pictures on photbucket.com let me know and i can help you from there.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
NITROUS FORD said:
HEY GUYS I'AM FROM CLEVELAND,OHIO TO! I HAVE BIG BLOCK FORD MUSTANG 93 COUPE THAT IS,LET ME KNOW I'LL COME HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS FOR THE 2009YR AND BRING MY CAR! CAN'T FIGURE HOW GET MY PICTURE OF MY CAR ON HERE YET! GIVE ME ONE YOU GUYS EMAIL ADDRESS AND I CAN SEND IT TO YOU AND YOU CAN DO IT FOR ME THANKS! BBMAVERICK I SEEN YOUR CAR AT NORWALK ALL THE TIME NEVER NEW IT WAS YOU! HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU OR MARK MILLER!
[email protected] :D :D :D
You can Hang w/us anytime Nitrous. We'll be at the HERITAGE FORD DAYS at Norwalk in July. 8) See Ya There. Rick

1 - 3 of 3 Posts