460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode out there late friday night just to watch. I tried to look for you guys, but I don't know what your cars, or towing vehicles look like.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
nope, we weren't there. we both took a weekend off. I was putting the heads back on my hoopty and he had a weekend with the wife. I plan on going down Friday and see if I can bust into the 6's. :lol: My car is a grey coupe w/ a green Dodge truck that says "Fordtek" on the license plate. If ya still have my cell #, give me a shout when you get there if you can't find me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the kids don't have to make up any rain out games on friday, I just may be able to take the bird that night! I'll look for you if I make it.

T

·
0 Posts
I will try my best to be out there to root for both of you & or help if needed. I still have a few things I need to do to my car this weekend. So I will just be spectating. But next weekend should be a different story. I need to redeem myself for that ragged showing I did at Northeast s few weeks ago!! LOL!! Hope to see you guys Friday night.. Rick, I'll call Thursday or Friday afternoon to see what's up. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts