460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
8,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Marine Crops League helps the Salvation Army with the Toys For Tots deal . The M.C. League approached us to help gether toys . Our service manager developed a toy in trade for a oil change program . This a real cool program for the kids.....please help the M C L / S Army / Toys for tots in your area . Merry Christmas :!:

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
Great idea !

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
If we all helped our fellow man like this every day we'd put welfare out of business. Keep up the good work. I love the S/A and what they do and contribute every chance I get.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I love the S/A. I was going to the store an elderly gentleman was ringing the bell out side, as I walked up he said Merry Christmas Sir I drop a $20.00 and said Merry Christmas. I looked behind and there was four other guy's putting there $20.00 in the pot with a Merry Christmas, Not Happy Holidays, not happy Kwanzaa, Not Happy Ramadan or what ever not that there is any thing wrong or bad about the others but this is CHRISTMAS! When it's your holiday I'd be more than happy to wish you the best on that day so please do the same for us. 8) Lem a tip of the hat to you and the Marines first class move!

·
8,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
557FOX said:
Good job guys! 8)

p.s. Did Funk Master Flex stop by with some gifts? Looks like his Exmagician in front of the door... :lol:
Man ! You don't miss a thing . Yes , the Funk Master came early this year :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts