460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone looking to powder coat their heads or intakes please see the attached photo. I placed the powder coated intake next to a chrome valvecover for reference. I will post more more pics soon. This is a very cost effective alternative to Chroming and polishing aluminum/steel. Prices for intakes are around $100.00 plus shipping. Cylinder head prices start at $140.00 per pair. Again this is a high temperature, oven applied coating that is very durable. The intake in the picture has a finish very similar looking to the coating offered by Edelbrock. Unfortunately it is not available from Edelbrock unless you purchase their intake. Several colors are available. I'm sure there will be plenty of questions so feel free to send e-mails to the address listed below or call. Thanks again!!!

Added some pics of my 533 with the black powder coat on the cyl. heads.

Jim

[email protected]
716-514-3780

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Headers Too?

Ken Newman said:
Would it hold up on a set of mid length headers? If so what would it cost? Thanks, Ken.

Ken I don't have anything shiny for headers right now but I have a flat black and grey that will stand up to 1500f. If you send me an e-mail I'll work on getting you some pictures & prices. Thanks again!!!

[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts