Your Stage 1 pump is en route.

R.L.,

Your Stage 2 Kit is en route.

Thanks very much for your business, gentlemen. :cool:

Paul

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I'm pulling my pan to swap out my broken timing cover and now would be the time to address the oil pumP. I have a FRPP fox rear sump swap pan, FRPP rear sump oil pump pickup, OTB melling MD84HV oil pump. With 20w50 VR1 oil I have 80 psi oil pressure cold, 30hot at idle, and about 60 psi hot immediately off idle with some throttle.

Question is should I get your shim kit to increase my oil pressure or is it fine? It's a 521 that doesn't see more than 5500rpms And it's 99% street driven at below 3500rpms.

·
Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #269
Need to order a street/strip rear pick up pump for my 532 with shim kit how do I pay?
Please call so that we may better discuss your needs.

I have a FRPP fox rear sump swap pan, FRPP rear sump oil pump pickup, OTB melling MD84HV oil pump. With 20w50 VR1 oil I have 80 psi oil pressure cold, 30hot at idle, and about 60 psi hot immediately off idle with some throttle.

Question is should I get your shim kit to increase my oil pressure or is it fine? It's a 521 that doesn't see more than 5500rpms And it's 99% street driven at below 3500rpms.
Of course I like to get our product out in the field, but I first choose to evaluate what the prospective customer may need for his specific application. If you were to call me today with this info, I would reply that in your particular case your oil pump is well suited for your build. There's no need for you to buy a new pump, nor do I feel you need a Shim Kit. I think your oil pressure is just fine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Please call so that we may better discuss your needs.

Of course I like to get our product out in the field, but I first choose to evaluate what the prospective customer may need for his specific application. If you were to call me today with this info, I would reply that in your particular case your oil pump is well suited for your build. There's no need for you to buy a new pump, nor do I feel you need a Shim Kit. I think your oil pressure is just fine.

I sent you a PM. Need your phone number to call. I'll call tomorrow if you have time to talk. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #273
RESTOCKED

J.L.,

W.T.,

Thanks very much for your business, gentlemen. :cool:

Paul

·
Registered
232 Posts
Paul,
I would like to order 2 stage 1 oil pumps. one needs to for a front sump and other needs to be rear sump. Also would like 2 of your flowed oil filter adapter.
What is your availability?
Thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #277
Paul,
I would like to order 2 stage 1 oil pumps. one needs to for a front sump and other needs to be rear sump. Also would like 2 of your flowed oil filter adapter.
What is your availability?
Thanks
Chris
Call whenever you're ready and we'll get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Paul,
2 PM's sent one in reference to ordering 2 stage 1 Oil pumps and modified oil filter adapter and Pistons that are for sale.
thanks
Chris

·
Premium Member
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #279
All HFD lubrication products orders to date are filled and shipped; please check your PMs or emails for tracking info.

Thanks to all for your business,

-P

261 - 280 of 280 Posts