460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recieved my rocker arms and I must say, Paul was easy to deal with charged a very fair price for a top quality product and packaged it very well. I do not for see any issues with these rockers in my solid roller valve train.

If you guys need rockers get 'em quick he's running out :D

·
Premium Member
5,554 Posts
PBR said:
Just recieved my rocker arms and I must say, Paul was easy to deal with charged a very fair price for a top quality product and packaged it very well. I do not for see any issues with these rockers in my solid roller valve train.

If you guys need rockers get 'em quick he's running out :D
Thanks so much, PBR, happy to oblige. :cool:

We are very low on the big block rockers and might save the rest for ourselves, so you may have gotten the last set for the time being...

But we did recently buy out the remainder of the SBF rockers (302/351W), should anyone need any...half price @ $192/set and available in 1.6 ratio, 1.7 ratio, 7/16" stud or 3/8" stud. Also, if anyone can recommend a SBF website where I can advertise the SBF rockers, that would be great. :p

Paul

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Paul go to TCstangs.com. Minnesota basted Mustang site very knowledgeable group of small blockers and lots of them! Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts