460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul,
Received my rockers on the exact date that you said they would be delivered. I was very impressed with their quality. However, the real reason that I am writing this post is to let future customers know how much of a pleasure it was dealing with you. We talked several times, and each time you were a complete gentleman, and a WEALTH of knowledge. You even went so far as to make sure I knew exactly what I was ordering, and having me describe my build to make sure this is what I needed. I would highly recommend to anyone, to do business with Paul Kane. I will be in the future.

Big Hurt

·
Registered
590 Posts
If you like the rockers you should try the Gen 2 oil pumps real stout pieces and will hold up to almost any abuse that a circle boat racer can throw at them.

Thanks Paul for all your help.

The Miller rockers are so far unbreakable for me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Paul Kane said:
Thanks guys! :D

-P
Ditto on Paul. I ordered a timing cover and it was awesome, for my lake boat. It came with pointer and stick. Great deal.
And since I spent so much on the boat I think I'm going to stick with LAKES ONLY :D Only!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Great dealing with Paul.. and when there was a blem with the block that none of us noticed he got me a new one and delivered... He puts Customer Service first!!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Thanks Paul for the bitchen new stage 2 oil pump, it helped me place first in Comp Jet and second in Nostalgia Jet.

The Miller rockers held together again for another 7 heats, they still look and feel brand new !

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Code Blue Racing, just a small correction on terminolgy:

Your rare (out of production) and specially prepared M84HV pump is a Gen 2 pump, not a Stage 2 pump. Specifically, it is a 2nd Generation ("Gen 2") Stage 1 prepped oil pump. ;)

More Gen 2 pumps are just around the corner!

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts