460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
dang. Ya'll arent messing around with that. SHould turn out great with that kind of attention to detail. I have a buddy with a 78 highboy. They are cool trucks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You wont want to get that dirty when your done. :lol:
Awesome job!

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Re: I can't wait for the next series...

ByronRACE said:
The next series is where he pulls the drivetrain out of that cop car in the background and throws this new chassis under it with a tunnel ram sticking out of the hood. :)

Now THAT would be cool. :lol:

That last picture got me thinking the same thing......... OK, OK, here's what you need to do just for us forum guys.

Take the wheels off of the cop car and position the truck chassis next to it so you can lower the cop car down and make it appear that the cop car is actually sitting on the truck chassis.....

EDIT>>>>> After a more careful look I see it's not a cop car at all buy maybe just some body panels bolted to the wall with some tires. Am I correct?<<<<<EDIT

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The cop car in the background is an actual car. The drivers side was totaled but nothing happened to the pass. side. It was just cut in half and bolted to the wall. doors open, whats there of the hood opens and the windows roll down. Long process to get that thing bolted to the wall, but well worth it.

I used chassis saver by magnet paints for the frame. It seems to be pretty durable, so I figured I would leave it silver. I guess I'll have to wait over time to see if it holds up. It should, because I don't plan on driving it in winter AT ALL!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts