460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Pope and Hillary Rodham Clinton are on the same stage in front of a huge crowd. 'Her Majesty' and His Holiness, however, have seen it all before, so to make it a little more interesting, the senator says to the Pope, "Did you know that with just one little wave of my hand I can make every Democrat in the crowd go wild?"

He doubts it, so she shows him. Sure enough, the wave elicits rapture and cheering from every Democrat in the crowd. Gradually, the cheering subsides.

The Pope, not wanting to be out done by such a level of arrogance, considers what he could do. "That was impressive. But did you know that with just one little wave of MY hand I can make EVERY person in the crowd go crazy with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display like that of your subjects, but will go deep into their hearts, and they will forever speak of this day and rejoice."

The senator seriously doubts this, and says so. "One little wave of your hand and all people will rejoice forever? Show me."

So the Pope slapped her.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama and John
Edwards were flying to a convention. Barack looked at Hillary,
chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the
window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100
bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills
out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his
co-pilot, "Such big-shots back there. I could throw all of them out of
the window and make 156 million people very happy."

·
Registered
201 Posts
Emeril Lagasse

I've found that if use the all natural, free range crow and slowww cook it over apple wood chips it is actually rather tasty :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
a zesty honey-chipotle dipping sauce really brings out the natural flavor of crow.

Gotta love that Pope and I would fly with that pilot any day.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: How many on here would pay to see that??? :twisted: :twisted:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I think I could scrounge up a few bucks... maybe a few thou$ands.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would you Like Fried, Mashed or Baked with your Crow???? :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Shoot, I'd pay money to just see someone slap her and give her a good reality check!!!!

I said a long time ago that if she gets elected, I am enrolling in sniper school.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Better watch that, you may get a visit from some dudes in suits all named Johnson, and I'm not kidding. :shock:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts