460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
predator

Actually out west they are still seen fairly often. They have been popular on circle track cars; so much so they banned them in some classes, thats where this one came from a circle car. they were popular on hot rods and boats especially tunnel rams and blowers. I bought this one thinking I would eventually get another and try it out on my blower, but the carbs I have now have done so well I'm not going to change. You can still buy them new for around $500. and rebuild kits run around $50- $60. Alot wound up sitting because the co went thru a few owners and in and out of business , but now carbs and parts are available again.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
new years pricing!

ok I know everyones broker than broke after Christmas, so I'm changing the ad to : Holley $75. predator $125 and polished manifold $250. Put a kit in the holley and you have a $300. carb. Put a kit in the predator and you have a $500. carb The manifold is brand new in the box never had a bolt or gasket on it, I have the summit recipt for $419.95 so $250. is a deal.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carb #'s

forgot to post the part# for the holley its 80508-1. Its vac. secondary and has the kickdown for Ford auto trans. The predator is a gasoline carb. The edelbrock manifold part # is: 54351 polished f28 for 289-302 ford small block 2x4 carbs.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
manifold/ trades

Would be willing to trade manifold for some 460 parts: looking for Harlan sharp roller rockers, lakewood scatter shield, sfi flywheel, 4.3 or 4.5 cast crank, front sump frpp pan & pump, blue thunder main girdle or?????? What do you have, send me a pm. Thanks! Greg

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
carbs sold/manifold still available

Holley and pred. sold, 2x4 small block polished manifold still available.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts