460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
13000 plus members here now!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

maybe we should have a intro section.

or at least a build-up section like on turbostangs.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Yeah, subtract out the 20%+- that are on here for non-auto related resons and that's still pretty good...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Sort the list by number of posts, and you'll see the actual active people on this board are more like 2-5% of total.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Hey Carl I'll take that 2-5% any day, some very brite MoFo's here I learned more this year on the forum than I could ever have imagined, and nice folks too.Be 8)

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
uf63 said:
Hey Carl I'll take that 2-5% any day, some very brite MoFo's here I learned more this year on the forum than I could ever have imagined, and nice folks too.Be 8)
It wasn't a knock on anyone, just an observation. 500+ active members is nothing to sneeze at, and honestly I'm kind of glad it's not actually 13,000.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Carl your one of the good guys I know you weren't putting any one down. I'm also glad that 13,000 aren't on all the time. Be 8)

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
CarsByCarl said:
uf63 said:
It wasn't a knock on anyone, just an observation. 500+ active members is nothing to sneeze at, and honestly I'm kind of glad it's not actually 13,000.
You and me both! :lol:

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hey, do I count if I took off for a while during hunting season? I was reading, but too tired or busy to post.

Not now, though, folks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts