460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6fmnCfGcOA

Backstory, the chicken farms / processing plant is the largest employer in my county / town. Recently laid off most of the employees. And yes catching 60k chickens in one night is common for one crew. This guy is where I grew up, lived for 28 years and know MOST of the people that work at the chicken plants.

N

·
0 Posts
thats cool dont like counrty much but that was cool. good song.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
How many of us have caught chickens before?...Raise your hands? ...I have. Now-a-days we have illegals that do it all. Goes to show you that you can not judge a book by it's cover. A COUNTRY BOY CAN SURVIVE... and entertain!!!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
That was fantastic. congrats to him!

·
Registered
264 Posts
That's cool, hope he goes all the way.
NBC's Today show just had a piece about him and showed his performance.

Skosler, I caught chickens as a teenager after school. We would fill a semi trailer up every night. A good night would pay $30. They deducted our pay for dead chickens.

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Yea, Sooz likes watching that. She missed his performance but, I watched it and was telling her about it. Thx for posting, now I can let her see it:cool:
My brothers and me had to go out in the hen house and catch chickens for sunday dinner as kids.I got fairly good at it but, I hated to see sunday come. If a football running back had the moves of a chicken, he would be a Super Star:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts