460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was on the phone this morning with Lem,(ordering parts to stay ahead of Bruno) :twisted: I heard a bunch of hollering next door and looked outside the garage to see what it was. They are building a new house next door and it has been raining here for a couple of days, they were backing up the boom truck and it slid off the side, by the time I got the camera they already had some blocks under the outriggers and trying to raise it up, if you look at how high the mud is on the rim, you can see they had raised it about 10-12 inches already and then imagine with it down in the mud that far, how far it was leaning over at one time, :shock: they were lucky that it did not roll on its side. The lady on the other side of them called and said the right front wheel was off the ground on that side. I was thinking about suggesting that they swing the boom over to the high side to balance it better, but figured it would be better to stay out of it and not cause more problems. You can see in the pictures also that they are barefooted working in water about a foot deep. :roll:

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
That a good way to get someone killed......... I like the guy with no boots on...... what you need to do is call OSHA up and Get someone out their.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Looks like dumbass illegals to me. Always in a hurry to _uck things up!
Saw ALOT of stuff like that when I was in working in Reno couple years ago.
Al

1 - 4 of 4 Posts