460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the guy's trying to get this BBF race on for us. This has to be taking alot of time for them to set this event up for us. I wish i could help but im sure nobody can see me pointing finger's up hear in the north east :p . I personaly think this is going to be alot of fun, put some faces with the names from this outstanding forum. Thank's again you guy's for setting this up. BZ

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Ditto!!

I'm now trying to get a tally of how many race cars will be racing in each class on Saturday. As of now I have 14 Pro No Box and 12 Box Super Pro cars however many have not told me what class they will be running.

I also have 63 people on the list not including spouses or crew members and most of these people are Forum members.

Should be a good time!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Damon, if you have me on the list, and if I can make it. I will be running Super Pro and Quick 8 or 16

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks guys :!:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
wish i could go :cry: :(

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Yep, if I see anyone allowing Damon to buy his own beer, there's "gonna be an azz whuppin" to quote R.D. Mercer......

Way to go, Damon, I appreciate your efforts and look forward to a great event.

Greg

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yes a big thanks to all putting this on!!

I would love to lend a hand anyway I can around the track/or if someone needs some help with their car/truck..

I can't bring my boat :twisted: so I thought I'd help out in anyway I can!!

Hit me up if anyone needs anything??? Beer, babes :oops:

cheers

R

·
0 Posts
not 100% but I may try to make it up there. Gonna be super pro ifin I do. Hats off as I know what ma PITA somthing like this can be. Thanks guys.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Damon I will be running Super Pro also, I just got off the phone with my wife and she told me I can't go till I get the car finished painting so it will look nice. :shock: Back to work I go damn I hate sanding lol

Oh and by the way My hat is off to the guy's helping put this thing on...

Randy

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Fordtek1 said:
Damon, no box class for me. What's the rule on buy-backs?
Rick,

got you down for Pro or No Box. I'm assuming it's like any other track where one has the option of a 2nd round buy back. You already planning on buying back in :?: :p :p Now where's your confidence? :lol:

Where I race at MP Dragway they sometimes have buy backs up into the later rounds. I don't agree with buying back into the quarters etc........ But I don't make the rules :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts