Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bet you guys thought this was Political. :lol:

I just want to know if you like Ice Cream on your Peach Cobbler.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
No ice cream for me, but a la mode is tough to beat! And I like my water extra wet and on the rocks, but hold the ice. I guess the real question is, did you bring your lunch today or do you like the color green better?

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
I hate peaches, don't know why but they may as well be Brussell sprouts as far as I'm concerned. But that was not the question. I am not one to combine pie and ice cream, just never liked the combo, each is great when separated.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
What are ya trying to do?.....stir up some trouble with an inflammatory thread like this?? You KNOW this will have some guys at each other's throats. Troublemaker.

BTW, you can put the ice cream on mine....but make sure the cobbler's still hot.

·
Registered
121 Posts
It all depends on how much I ate for dinner. But, please make sure there is a steaming cup of black coffee on the side. :)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Maverick said:
BTW, you can put the ice cream on mine....but make sure the cobbler's still hot.
X2 on the hot cobbler... As far as I'm concerned, you can put the whole pie on one side and the ice cream bucket on the other and walk away... That' the way I like it... :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I gotta have both :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Damn guys I was afraid to look at this thread.........but figured it would be all locked up by now...lol..........I like ice cream and pie together and you are not going to change my mind......some of you guys are way to opinionated..... :wink:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Cobbler

Peach cobbler good :D ,no pie :idea: -- but i think ""B L A C K B E R R Y C O B B L E R "" :lol: 8) is far better. You know get those little seeds and sweet flavor. :p Now there is a good choice for some of you--cool whip, ice cream, cream :?: and a good glass of M I L K. :wink: Oh yea.--- FASTFROG

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Devildog said:
Damn guys I was afraid to look at this thread.........but figured it would be all locked up by now...lol..........I like ice cream and pie together and you are not going to change my mind......some of you guys are way to opinionated..... :wink:
Darren,

I did the same thing. As soon as I read the title, I looked for the Locked symbol on the left :lol:

Ice Cream for me :wink:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
How about Conservitive Apple or Moderate Rasberry, I'm not a big fan of Liberal Peaches..... :lol: But I'm definetly in on the ice cream.

·
Registered
560 Posts
dfree383 said:
How about Conservitive Apple or Moderate Rasberry, I'm not a big fan of Liberal Peaches..... :lol: But I'm definetly in on the ice cream.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok guys, I am going to give you a cobbler recipe that is super simple and will impress your wife or girlfriend.

2- Cans of pie filling. (any flavor)
1-box of yellow cake mix
1-1/2 stick of butter (melted)
1/2 cup nuts (optional) I like the candied pecans
cinnamon (optional)

Put pie filling in a 9X13 cake pan, cover with cake mix, pour melted butter (1-1/2 stick) over cake mix evenly, sprinkle nuts and cinnamon over top. Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45-55 minutes.

I always use peaches and use 2 of the large cans (24oz) I pour the first can in with the juice but drain juice from second can.

Give it a try, it is the simplest desert I have ever made. :wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts