Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
waterlogged said:
I like a little whiskey on the rocks to wash it down!
I can't do alcohol and sweets together, but then I am a beer only guy now.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
2 eggs
2 cups bisquick
2 cups sugar
2 cups milk
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 big can of peaches

mix it all up and pour in pan. sprinkle cinnamon on top. bake at 350 deg for 45-60 miutes. I like mine a little runny.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Bret Powell said:
Keep the ice cream, give me the hot peach cobbler and a good glass of milk. I have to have milk with any kind of dessert.

Sorry, no recipe's, Bret
It's hard to beat a good cold glass of milk. (white, no chocolate) 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
PearsonFan said:
jones said:
I prefer hot apple pie with two scoops of vanilla ice cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top.
I'm voting third party like Jones :D
if you vote third party you are just throwing your vote away. :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
x

I too thought this was another argumental post in the making! With that said, is there another way to enjoy a bowl of peach cobbler .... without ice cream! .... :D .... I like peach cobbler with a good, brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkled crust along with a scoop or two of Breyers ice cream! Darn, I'm heading for the frig!

Dave.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Re: x

LivermoreDave said:
I too thought this was another argumental post in the making! With that said, is there another way to enjoy a bowl of peach cobbler .... without ice cream! .... :D .... I like peach cobbler with a good, brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkled crust along with a scoop or two of Breyers ice cream! Darn, I'm heading for the frig!

Dave.

Dave, you need to try my recipe, and yes it is Breyers or Schwans ice cream all the way, if your going to get fat you might as well enjoy it. :D

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Now I'm not trying to stir up the emotions too much here, but I remember Breyer's being quite a bit better when it first came out. Seems as of the last couple years it is more fluffy and not as creamy, like they're pumping air into it and using more skim milk, less cream. The only good ice cream I find now is the $4 little itty bitty containers like Ben & Jerry's. I look for the number 1 ingredient being cream. It's tough to find good soda and cola too. Jones still uses sugar instead of corn syrup for sweetener, but it's not easy to find. I'm kind of a sugar fiend to some extent and as a result I have discerning tastes. Real cane sugar and real solid ice cream with lots of cream... that's the only way to go.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts