460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got it..

Thanks Byron I figured it out. :D Now how redneck is this scene??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You should have seen how much she drank building my car. :lol: :lol:

D

·
0 Posts
Is she a mean drunk? or just realy mechanicley inclined when drinking? :lol:

Does she change oil to? :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO

No, she's not a mean drunk. Most of the time. :lol: And, yes she can change oil. On my car, I built the motor, and she did the rest. Wiring, plumbing, painting, fabrication, etc. etc.

D

·
0 Posts
Like Phil Said.... She Have a avaliable Sister? Who is willing to relocate to the North West? :lol:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL

LOL Damon, do you remember at the bash, she was crawling around under your car trying to see if she could steal any ideas? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
Re: LOL

cletus66 said:
LOL Damon, do you remember at the bash, she was crawling around under your car trying to see if she could steal any ideas? :lol: :lol:
Yeah I remember :p I had to raise the hatch so she could see how I had everything mounted :idea:

You two need to meet up with us at the NMRA race this fall. I didn't get to hang out with you and your wife as much as I'd like..........

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
That's a great shot Jeff. :lol: I met Jeff and his wife at the Bash, and talked to them for quite some time, especially my Dad with Jeff's wife. He can talk the ears off corn. :lol: She is the coolest wife, and Jeff is a lucky man. 8)

·
Registered
73 Posts
My wife will actually change my oil when I let her, but I just about learned my lesson from that.
I am at work one day and she calls and says she can't get the oil plug loose and she is looking for the air fitting for the impact wrench to see if it will take it off. Thank god she did not find it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts