460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Just go to your profile and at the bottom of the page you will see where to upload avatar. It has to be very small (80 pixels)
Take your favorite pic to photoshop or any other editing program and make it under 80 pixels.
Then just upload it from your drive.

·
Registered
16 Posts

You can resize your picture in Photobucket to Avatar size. Copy your photobucket link then go to your profile on this sight and paste your link.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
try resizing by file size. it may get you there. if not send it to me and I will resize it for you.

stephen

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
You can download this free program http://www.irfanview.com/ and it will resize any pictures you have. It works great and does not include any pop ups or adds like most free programs.

Just open any pic in it and go to "image" then resize. You can select by pixels, inches or cm. You can also save it in different formats which can help decrease files size as well.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
My question is how come people have avatars that are way larger then the rest? And what about gif avatars? How the heck does that work????

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Well usually there is a kb size limit as well as a measurement size. I use irfanview and I can make it what ever size I need but it does not work with *.GIF files.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts