460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy a camcorder to record my car going down the 1/4 mile.
My present camera has 5x zoom and it is not enough to see the ET board.
Any suggestions for a camcorder around $400 or less would be appreciated.

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
I have a samsung with 34x optical zoom digital 1200x got it at wal mart it has dvd recorder + the memory card it was $299.99 it is ok but at time when using the zoom it is alittle fuzzy on the card but on disc it does a good job 1/4 mile it will bring the score board real close if you zoom to fast it will take afew sec.to clear up usly by the time it clears the have turned it off it is kind of slow when you are recording mid 5s in the 1/8 only thing i dont like is if recorded on disc i cant down load to comp. but on card it no problem.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
ya got the soft ware with it but you have to register everyone of them before down loading them with the soft ware that came with it something about black market dvds or something i didn't try to get in to everything with lady that i called when she was telling me what all i had to do to register a dvd i look for the softwhere that came with it but might have trashed it. i going to try the new high def card in it if i ever think about getting one when i am in town and see how it does cheaper using the card than buying dvds all the time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts