460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a huge air to air intercooler! I had this custom intercooler built two years ago by www.forcedpsi.com and I have now decided to put a liquid cooler in my car so I can free up some engine bay room. The intercooler is in great condition however it is used and shows a couple of minor blemishes on the fins.

If you message me with your email I will send you the plans that I had the intercooler built from, this would give you all the dimensions. The basic size is 29 W x 23 H x 4.5 D.

The intercooler is built from aluminum and uses the highly efficient bar and plate core design. I paid extra to have the intercooler polished and am always getting comments on how good it looks!

At about 18#s of boost in the quarter mile I am getting inlet temps in the mid 120s. As I said earlier the only reason Im selling this awesome cooler is to make more room in the engine bay because I have bigger turbos on the way.

Asking $1,100

Thanks.....Dan

·
Registered
338 Posts
wow that looks great id like to try a couple of turbos some day . hope you find a new home for it i just want to say the set up looks great . brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts