460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only is Tim Lynch, Billy Glidden, going to be there. Now it has been announced that Sam Vincent (the fastest Renegade Ford in FFW)is going to be there!!! (If he can find a driveshaft) This is cooking up to be the bomb weekend.............Anyone coming have a 48" driveshaft center to center 1350's with powerglide slip???

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Phantasea466 said:
Allan,

Did the race get rained out? If not, give us some details and results please :D
Tim and Billy drew cards and they had to run 1st round. Tim's glide wouldn't shift into high gear and Glidden won. Tim still went like 4.80 in first gear but Glidden went 4.58. Glidden also won the race and he hurt his tranny as well.

Sam Vincent went to the finals in Small Tire Bounty and was put on the trailer by ORSCA driver Billy Smith when he lost a wheel from his wheelie bar and it upset the chassis. The race was a blast and I am glad I got to see it.

It was a packed house and there were many fast cars there. It was just hard for anyone to run with Glidden. He is so fast off the starting line. He had most guys 3 cars buy the 300.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Allan,

I was there but I forgot to take your phone number down...... :oops:

When Billy ran in the finals against the Camaro, it looked like he let out of it at half track, and it looked like he still beat him by a car length. What happened on that pass

Blake

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IDT-572 said:
Allan,

I was there but I forgot to take your phone number down...... :oops:

When Billy ran in the finals against the Camaro, it looked like he let out of it at half track, and it looked like he still beat him by a car length. What happened on that pass

Blake
His trans, als the Camaro's second stage didn't work.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Thanks,
I never heard what happened.......

Blake

1 - 7 of 7 Posts