460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Adam,

Your import buddy order his parts from that site ?? LOL

When are you headed to the track next ??

Mike

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey mike

Mike,
Well I think the flux capaciter that he has might be helping him run that 9.20 1/8th mile. Or maybe it's the $5000 turbo he's got.
I'm not sure when we will be going back to the track. I'm going to order my window net and chute mount first. Oh yeah, and the nitrous plate. I think I found out why it was launching so lazy though, the front bolt on the ladder bars is in the very bottom hole. I think I'll raise it up one and spray it out of the hole next time. Next time I do go it will be to Valdosta for some liscense passes. I'm still not stopping till it goes at least 8.99 at 150. I got the fire suit last week. All I need now safety wise is shoes, undies, gloves, and to buy my own helmet. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to get the chute mount and window net welded in since I want it tig welded. I'll probably just have to mig it though. Oh yeah I need an alignment too. I'll let you know before we go.

see ya
Adam Ford

·
Registered
846 Posts
Gottcha Adam,

We'll probably be taking Stephen's car up there in acouple of weeks. It will be his first time in the car since his accident.

I'll let ya know when we go...

Later , Mike

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
My bro is running 8.10 @ 98 in the 1/8 with his little Honda Civic. It's not even a vtech! Only up grade is Mahle pistons and a Turbo he even tuned it himself! Using the Chrome (software) and factory ECU.

He sould be in the 7's this next week or so. That is if we can keep axles in it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts