460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookie what Santie Clause brought me!! :D :D (a couple days late none the less, but I still got it) :wink:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sigh...............

I must have been a bad boy this year all I got was sequential turn signals from Santa. :oops:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nitro Lew said:
Sweet !! I'll be shipping out your other X-mas present tomarrow :wink:
Oh yeah... :wink: :lol: :lol: I was so busy wiping the drool off of the block, that I almost forgot :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
that is a svo right?
i just got mine on friday
they shure are a nice block
i took a pic of mine and hung it up on the head board of my bed and the wife said it rilly helps 8)

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Go to your local parts stoor, and buy the $20.00 dent puller. Then fabricate a bolt to go in them center caps. Its the only way your going to get em off. Talk about "swedge" fit..

Nice block.... too big to sleep with, not to mention it has LOTS of sharp edges... almost too pretty to put together....

·
Registered
900 Posts
svo block

Thats awsome Doug, you must have been a very good boy. I was bad I guess this year lost my garrage to my wife and gan't finish the t bird at this point :shock: . But I'm getting a new garrage this spring :D . Maybe one day I'll get a svo block to droll a carrass, when I do I'm putting it in my living room :lol: . Doug so did you end up getting a bull this year. Joe Good luck with your build can't wait to see it. How fare are you on the chassy. Joe

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nope!!! I didn't get a bull personally, but I was with a friend of mine when he got his. Here's a pic of his bull:
It's only a 5x5 but it scores over 306". That's a pretty good 5 point regardless of where you're hunting... If you get to come out here to hunt, this is one of the units I'll have you apply for if you draw your general license. Haven't gotten much done on any of my cars. It's kinda hard to get motivated to go out and work in an unheated garage when it's only 10-15* outside... :lol: :lol: Besides, the weather will give me time to think about which car I need to work on first. I'm leaning toward my Galaxie, as it wont take as much attention to detail as the Mach1 will. So I need to get one done then worry about the other one. :roll:

I'll keep ya posted as I start working on one of them...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
900 Posts
christmas

Thats a real nice bull :D . Hope I get to go hunting with you. Doug why don't you put a wood stove in your garrage? or an oil burner. I had a wood burner with oil burner in it home made it would keep my 2 car garrage around 65 in there. Got to get some heat in there and get busy. We just got about 6 inches of snow and were going to get more. We got a foot last week and that melted. Hoping to go snowmobiling in a week or 2. Hope to see that galaxie together soon, I had a 68 conv with a factory 428 in it, wish I still had it :( . Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts