460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I hate to do it but I need to get out of racing for a while :( With moving to KY and having trouble finding work I need to cut down on the toys . My kids are also into sports so I don't have as much time either . The way the economy is right now I think it will be smart to sell everything now and not wait . The sad thing is Charlie just finished porting my heads and my 2002 gt is getting the cage finished and a hole lot more :cry: There will be a TON of BBF parts fore sale soon as well as a kick *** 2002 gt . I want to say thanks to Charlie and Lem for there help and I realy would have liked to have finish the project however there are more important things right now .

Thanks for all the help guys !!!

Lew

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Sorry to hear, but I understand where you are coming from. Good luck. :(

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Hey Lew,

Hate to hear it, Maybe you can get that little college girl as Charlie called her to get a high paying job and you can retire and just race full time :lol:

Just kidding............ I hope you can pull it all together, you sure have some nice stuff. :wink:

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IDT-572 said:
Hey Lew,

Hate to hear it, Maybe you can get that little college girl as Charlie called her to get a high paying job and you can retire and just race full time :lol:

Just kidding............ I hope you can pull it all together, you sure have some nice stuff. :wink:
I wish :lol: It is a lot cheaper here in KY but the pay is nothing like what we are used to . However this is a much nicer place to have my kids grow up so it all worth it !! I was realy hoping to line up next to you next year but ist's going to be put on hold for a while . Trust me I cant stay away from it so I'll still be at the track to say high 8)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Lew,

If I don't renew Fabio's contract I may put your azz in the car next year.

It will be cheaper on me I wont have to send the corporate jet to get you. :lol:

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
IDT-572 said:
Hey Lew,

Hey Blake,

Don't give my little college girl a hard time. :evil: She's got her plate full with going to college at Western, working at Coyote Ugly's in Nashville bartending, singing, dancing etc.,,,, and raising two little kids all at the same time. :shock: I think she's doing a pretty dang good job of juggling it all. :D :lol:

Meanwhile, if you want to hire Lew as a driver, that sounds like a good idea. He was at the dragstrip last Sunday thrashing on a new pet project. He's just got to get a job at Holley, or Quick Fuel, or the Corvette plant, so he can keep on playing this racing game. :wink:

Just harassing ya'

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
richter69 said:
I'm cheap, just need a quart of whisky and a 12 pack............of good beer :wink:

No your just easy.................... :lol:

Hurry up and get that glide in before the coug has a heart attack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts