460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys I have a new car I'm picking up this weekend 8) This car is one bad bitch !!!!! I don't think I have ever seen a 85 in this nice of shape and built this good ! All the weather striping glass everything is new . The car has a 468 BBF thats making over 500 hp , new TKO500 and its mini tubed . The pictuers do it no good you have to see it in person !!! All it needs in a 150 shot and it should run 9's all day . The car is a mid 10 second car N/A that you can drive anywhere :wink: Here are a bunch of pictures .

·
Registered
862 Posts
Nice score!!! That car looks to be really nice. So my question is how many of these cars are you bringing to the next bash??? It seems you buy a car every month! :lol: Your gonna have to buy a BIG trailer to get em all there.

Keith

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
stangr8cr said:
Nice score!!! That car looks to be really nice. So my question is how many of these cars are you bringing to the next bash??? It seems you buy a car every month! :lol: Your gonna have to buy a BIG trailer to get em all there.

Keith
I'm going a little trade deal for my 99 Cobra 8) This and the 02 will be at the bash :wink:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Can't wait to see them. They look like real nice cars. I really like the the 02. You did a nice job on that car. :lol: :lol:

Keith

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
stangr8cr said:
Can't wait to see them. They look like real nice cars. I really like the the 02. You did a nice job on that car. :lol: :lol:

Keith
Thanks !! It should be finished by summer .

Lew

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Look's like the coral is getting full of classy Stang's :!: Very nice Lew and good luck with your new toy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts