460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just before the site went down, I sold my Jomar stud girdle to somebody... I can't find the envelope with the address on it... I know the guy lives in Canada, but I need the person to get in contact with me so I can get it outa here... :oops: :oops: I checked my messages but I somehow lost most of my messages as well...

Thanks,

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
It was me. Jsut send it down South- no questions asked :lol: I'll pm you with my address AGAIN :roll:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No that's not it Nick... I'll know it when I see it... Just can't put my finger on it...

Nice try Stephen... :lol: :lol: Whatcha gonna do with 'em, hang 'em from yer mirror...? They sure are pretty though... :lol: :lol: :lol: Besides, your a little south of CANADA.... :shock:

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
trot line weight... I guess... since I ain't got a decent motor to install it on :oops:

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts
ThndrChkn said:
Just before the site went down, I sold my Jomar stud girdle to somebody... I can't find the envelope with the address on it... I know the guy lives in Canada, but I need the person to get in contact with me so I can get it outa here... :oops: :oops: I checked my messages but I somehow lost most of my messages as well...

Thanks,

Doug... 8)
Could it have been MUD FREAK... in your ad he posted that he sent a pm about that part... looks to be from up north.

Tom

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, that's it... Thanks Tom... I looked through that too and didn't even see it... I sent him a pm so now maybe I can get him his girdle...

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Girdle

Yup,
Mud Freak is Myron Krantz in Grande Prairie AB 780-402-1642. Drives a Big Yellow Ford w/Scotty J TFS street heads. 8)

Hope this helps Mark L.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Mark...

Doug... 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts