460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
its my buddy he just joined on saturday he made the switch from the small block dodge dart over to the big ford side he loves them already( i knew he'd get hooked taking my car down the track:D) and i gave him a hand on saturday puttin in a built 8.8 rear with 3.73s in the new project a 91 fox hatch totaly gutted thats getting a 460-c6 combo the guys at the track think he'll be lucky to get into the 11s with it :D ha they just dont know so were on a mission to prove them wrong we'll be posting pics on it as we get it done.

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
the guys at the track think he'll be lucky to get into the 11s with it :D ha they just dont know so were on a mission to prove them wrong we'll be posting pics on it as we get it done.
I agree... Some people just don't get it, 'til it's too late...:D

Doug...:cool:

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
Let them nay sayers eat crow when he lays the smack down on them.:D

·
Registered
495 Posts
the guys at the track think he'll be lucky to get into the 11s with it

them chevy guys are sure morons.......your buddy will never look back when he builds his first bbf

·
Registered
93 Posts
its my buddy he just joined on saturday he made the switch from the small block dodge dart over to the big ford side he loves them already( i knew he'd get hooked taking my car down the track:D) and i gave him a hand on saturday puttin in a built 8.8 rear with 3.73s in the new project a 91 fox hatch totaly gutted thats getting a 460-c6 combo the guys at the track think he'll be lucky to get into the 11s with it :D ha they just dont know so were on a mission to prove them wrong we'll be posting pics on it as we get it done.
Good job on the "conversion" nuclear cobra.Ya'll boys wax 'em!!!Let him get used to the big block before you turn him loose with nitrous.Baby steps.:D---RED

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome aboard "AJ". Alot of great people here. Don't let the bickering detour you away from here, everyone has their opinion. Pictures....... we like pictures :D.

·
Registered
918 Posts
welcome to the board A J ,, as your boy pukcobra says ,, (WE WANT PICS),,

IF YOU WANT THAT BBF TO RUN BRING IT UP HERE

only bustin them for ya ,, good luck ,, if ya need any help give me a shout

·
Registered
4 Posts
welcome to the board A J ,, as your boy pukcobra says ,, (WE WANT PICS),,

IF YOU WANT THAT BBF TO RUN BRING IT UP HERE

only bustin them for ya ,, good luck ,, if ya need any help give me a shout
Drove my buddys 84 Mustang Big Block 460 Friday at US 13 Dragway Friday.And i went 10.79 at 124 MPH In A 1/4 Mile. I Went 3 Rounds Not Bad For first time. I will soon have Pic. THANKS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts