460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know things are bad but my friends side by side and trailer got took off the other day he had about 25,000 in both. about 4-5 times some 1 is taking gas out of my dads mustang and my truck. i loaded the glock and put new batteries in the laser. cleaning the shop so i can put the race car in the shop this week end. just tired of lazy people that takes what they dont pay for.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I know how you feel. I've got a 88 F-150 that I park in the alley, it used to have a really old Alpine CD deck in it. I left the door unlocked one night and some *** hat took the face plate and the dash trim. A couple of weeks later they broke the vent glass but didn't take any thing. A couple of weeks later they came back and stole the deck with no face plate that I had jammed a screw driver into. I hope they enjoy it since they must have needed it more than me. Now I leave it unlocked all the time.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i leave my cars unlocked because its cheaper than have to replace a door or a window. my mustang door they drove a screw drive into the key lock and never unlocked it. just glad they did not f up the door. i worked out of town and some one droke something off inside the key hole where i cant unlock the door

1 - 4 of 4 Posts