460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of months ago my OLD HP XP finally bit it's last mega bite. I broke down today and bought a new lap top........now I can respond in public and see all the pics and logos. WOO HOO! :D
Rob

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
A couple of months ago my OLD HP XP finally bit it's last mega bite. I broke down today and bought a new lap top........now I can respond in public and see all the pics and logos. WOO HOO! :D
Rob
Don't sound so happy...... It will be outdated in a few months anyway LOL......welcome back bud.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hadn't noticed your absence, Rob!!!! You doing alright?
Yessir. My old and dilapidated comp took a dump a couple of months ago and all I had to get on the old interweb was my kids Android. I could read everybody's posts but I couldn't reply to any and it wouldn't let me see any pics that were posted. So I bit the bullet and shelled out for a new lap top. That's good racin' money being spent right there! :eek:
Thanks for askin......:D
Rob

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Welcome home rob:p.... how's the yard dart coming
Well Sir, actually it's coming along (comparatively speaking) rather quickly as of late :). Thank you for asking :) I now have a pair of A-heads, a Lunati 4.160" forged crank, a set of GRP 6.8" aluminum rods and a set of Diamond #40704 domed forged pistons! (Add here that the 'WOUNTERFUL Wife" is, .....let us say.....'displeased' with my spending..... :( )
I did the repair work that 30 years and 2K horsepower reeks on a chassis, the conversion from BBC to BBF, painted the chassis, polished a PLETHORE of aluminum pieces, traded off one of my favorite 1911 pistols for a pair of serviceable rear tires and rims and........ the plot thickens :D:D:D

I need an A block to put my splayed bolt main caps on.....................with a full full..................
Rob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts