460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Must be... I never have good luck.

yesterday a buddy emailed me and said he may have a sponsor for me for next year. I didn't get excited right off the bat but later I did when I found out what the deal might be. Has to be a catch, nothing that good ever happens to me.

AND to top it all off, I got a call from a guy who told me he finished the rear end housing. :shock:

now I'm thinking about buying a lottery ticket. this makes the bad days seem not so bad. :D

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
JSracing said:
yesterday a buddy emailed me and said he may have a sponsor for me for next year.................now I'm thinking about buying a lottery ticket.
With the excitment of a possible sponsor, there's nooooo reason for you to hang onto that boring lottery ticket. I would gladly take that pesky, boring, unwanted, ticket off your hands......out of the kindness of my heart (LOL).

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.S. said:
JSracing said:
yesterday a buddy emailed me and said he may have a sponsor for me for next year.................now I'm thinking about buying a lottery ticket.
With the excitment of a possible sponsor, there's nooooo reason for you to hang onto that boring lottery ticket. I would gladly take that pesky, boring, unwanted, ticket off your hands......out of the kindness of my heart (LOL).
I didn't buy one, scared I was pushing my luck. :?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts