460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need one with 1 or 2 v-belt groves and 4 bolt holes.

Anyone have one just collecting dust?

New Aluminum radiator is nice but fan is hitting crank pulley without the spacer the old radiator required.

Thanks!

Thought I was going to have it on the road for Christmas, but it doesn't appear that is the case *sigh*.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Sorry.......got a bunch of 289 & 302 shortblocks, no pulleys. Good luck to you. :wink:

·
Registered
846 Posts
I might have one...I'll check in the morning

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I think this pulley will have to be off of a 71 and up 302 because all the pre 70 engines in this family are 3 bolt pulleys. I made a check and all of mine are.

Randy

·
Registered
110 Posts
Can help

I have some just need to seeif i can find them out from under my crawl spaces tomorrow get some pics on line for ya

·
Registered
310 Posts
The one i have is off my 71 mustang .. its a 4 bolt for sure.. the only think I am not sure of is how many v belts might be 3... but i think its two.. ill have to check

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Guys......I just noticed something. The man asked for a smallblock part, and we all have some of those.....but we don't know what the hell we've got. If he was asking for a big block part, we could all recite our entire parts inventory in minute detail without going out to look! :lol: :lol: We should all be ashamed. :lol:

·
Registered
846 Posts
Just checked.... I don't have one...sorry

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't think a 3 groove will clear. Thanks though.

I wish it were a big block ford sitting in my son's 1964 Falcon, but I went small block on it.

I've since seen some nice pictures on the board of Falcons that have been modified to accept them.

Thanks guys for looking!

My daily driver gave the wife a scare today and started making an odd noise and smoking.

Now I have to get the Falcon on the road so I can use it until I can fix the other car. *sigh*

If it isn't one thing, it is another :?

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
i just went out back found a 1 and a 2 belt grove they are still one the motors i also think i got a few off that are laying around i could ge them off and sent out tues all you just pay shipping and there yours let me know merry xmas
jesse

1 - 14 of 14 Posts