460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you might know I started with a new company and my new office is bare! So bare, that the women in the office are giving me a hard time about it! Anyone have any ideas of some 385 series stuff that would also look professional or have any ideas?

Of course I will have the picture of the wife and dog.

Anyone have some cool race part that has been destroyed or something?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Take your box of leftover A/C parts from your truck and have one of the secretaries make a shadow box diorama of it. :lol:

Hang your extra tranny clutches up like olympic rings.

Ok I'll stop being Martha Stewart

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
psquare75 said:
Take your box of leftover A/C parts from your truck and have one of the secretaries make a shadow box diorama of it. :lol:

Hang your extra tranny clutches up like olympic rings.

Ok I'll stop being Martha Stewart
Using some big words there! :lol:

Ahh, I guess I will just bring my "Dog's playing poker" framed pictures.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Old drag slicks for coffee tables, 4or5 set's of headers intermingled and painted bright colors and hung on the wall for modern art work, differnt sized push rods put together to form wind chimes and of course a vintage Galaixe front clip couch, which I would sell to you at very reasonably priced. I missed my calling (Interior Automotive Home and Office designer). Oh the $$$$ I could have made. :wink:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
dfree383 said:
Old connecting rods make good conversation pieces......... :lol:

Especially if they're broken or bent :D

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
uf63 said:
Old drag slicks for coffee tables, 4or5 set's of headers intermingled and painted bright colors and hung on the wall for modern art work, differnt sized push rods put together to form wind chimes and of course a vintage Galaixe front clip couch, which I would sell to you at very reasonably priced. I missed my calling (Interior Automotive Home and Office designer). Oh the $$$$ I could have made. :wink:
:lol:

My office isn't that big! Its maybe 18'x14'!!

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fairlane62 said:
jones said:
Of course I will have the picture of the wife and dog.
quote]

Don't forget pictures of your truck in action.

James
Thanks! I totaly for got about it! I wish i could fiqure out how to make these into a slide. Once I get this turbo engine built I should be able to do a heck of a burnout!

While I'm looking I'm sure I have shown ya'll this picture! It's me and my brother leaving the starting line. He has a little Honda Civic that runs 7.80's in the 1/8 and we where playing around fishing for him a race.

D

·
0 Posts
You could do a nice pisture / frame on the wall with those. It looks pretty cool in series.

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Phantasea466 said:
Josh,

I tried to view your pictures on photobucke however it's private ??

See if you can find an old aluminum rod, like the ones I used for the BBF Bash Awards, and then put a clock in the big hole :idea:

:twisted: Argggh, you tried to view my super secret Photobucket!! "back, back, stay, back!! :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts