460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping it's one of those Good ideas that just got a little carried away ...
If they started out with that in mind as the end result, They need the money for Psychological help !!! LOL

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I'm hoping it's one of those Good ideas that just got a little carried away ...
If they started out with that in mind as the end result, They need the money for Psychological help !!! LOL
Where did you see a good idea in that thing? :confused: The engine combo? The ignition setup? The doors? The paint? Maybe that one-of-a-kind wing to keep things under control at HIGH SPEEDS?:rolleyes:

Before I start bidding on it, I'll need to know exactly how much it weighs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Please guys!! I will be really pissed if any of my fellow BBF brothers on this forum tries to out bid me!!!!!! If I have to stay up for the remaining 22 hrs to get that DREAM CAR I will.No limit is to high for me.I"m sure there will be another for you guys to get.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Please guys!! I will be really pissed if any of my fellow BBF brothers on this forum tries to out bid me!!!!!! If I have to stay up for the remaining 22 hrs to get that DREAM CAR I will.No limit is to high for me.I"m sure there will be another for you guys to get.
While you're keeping an eye on the bidding, be sure to keep the other eye on the going rate for scrap. It would be easy to bid yourself "upside down" in that baby.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
but you might spend $3500 in paint stripper and sand paper to undo what has been done.

·
Registered
38 Posts
this is what happens when you cross rice and muscle, and that is how you would explain the wing. all it needs is a fart can, pink fuzzy dice, and some underglow and you could cruise the streets in style lmfao :rolleyes: and did anyone else notice the gauges mounted to the hood???

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
musta thought it would be so fast he needed to run a wing similair to top fuel drags-

and get some real flames wtf. his friend must do vinyl graffics on the rest of his buddies civics and jettas
Some real flames!......Great idea! All that car needs is a well organized fire to make things right.:p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts