460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I got up to work on the Mustang this morning and this is what I found. I really need to get on building that garage. :roll: I only have about 9 days left where I'll be off to get this thing done and ready for the Big Bash. :shock: I'll make it!!! Dammit !!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
75 miles north of me they got 24" plus the last couple of days. 8)

·
Premium Member
845 Posts
Well, Thursday night we were running the air conditioning during the night, and tonight when I go to work, I will be wearing my jacket!

I didn't hink it was supposed to even get cold down here- let alone in April- it should be 90' by now...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
its been snowin and sunshining at the same time past couple days! that always freaks me out lol!
damn weather ,but thats ohio wait a little and itll change lol!
john

T

·
0 Posts
cletus66 said:

I got up to work on the Mustang this morning and this is what I found. I really need to get on building that garage. :roll: I only have about 9 days left where I'll be off to get this thing done and ready for the Big Bash. :shock: I'll make it!!! Dammit !!!!! :lol:
Damn, Jeff your shop looks cold!!! :lol: Well it snowed off & on all day here in Carolina & at Ricks shop. I know this because I towed the car up to Norfolk & then realized I left my trailer keys at home. :oops: So I took Rick's truck & made the 150 mile round trip to get keys... What an idiot :evil: Anyway had good luck other than that. Jeff we need to come up with an alternate route for the KY trip. Thinking mabe for you I85 to I40 & Rick & myself will meet you somewhere on I85 in NC. Just thinking out loud, nothing definite. But I haven't heard to many good things about towing through those WVA mountains on 64. Give me a call if you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I live in Northeast,Ohio and have had at least a

foot of snow since Wednesday.It was sunny and in the mid 70's on Tuesday.I know the older i get the more i hate the cold and snow.

Later Mark.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Weather is weird here too....... I got half way through cutting the grass yesterday and it started sleeting..... at least it was nice and cool while I finished cutting the lawn!!!

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts