460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Doug,

I'm glad you can make it! It wouldn't be the same without you. You and Damon need to coordinate again on the picture taking. He might mess in his panties again, and you'll need to cover for him while he's changing his Depends. :lol:

Have a safe trip,

D

·
0 Posts
Cool, Sign me up for the Camera !!! I want to see how bad I squirm, when the wheels are up !!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Doug Rahn said:
Thanks to some very good friends and some true Southern Hospitality. Many thanks to Mike, Charlie, and Phillip!

Also I will be bringing my in car camera mount, so if any of y'all want to use it, we can clamp it in, takes about 5 minutes or so.
Anytime Douglas, Just make sure you get here before the "bus" leaves. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Hey if that camera has a good zoom lens ,you could point it out my back window and try to see Bruno's face when he gets the smackdown put on him!!! :lol: :lol: I'd be more than happy to let you put it in my Tbird :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'll let you borrow my jack and stands and I'll help take them off Damon :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
6,697 Posts

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
c.evans said:
Doug,

I'm glad you can make it! It wouldn't be the same without you. You and Damon need to coordinate again on the picture taking. He might mess in his panties again, and you'll need to cover for him while he's changing his Depends. :lol:

Have a safe trip,
Chuckle, Chuckle, Chuckle Head…. I’ve spent all morning trying to think of a good come back and I think that I’ve found it. :p

You guys wanting a piece of ME? Well I have a performance EDGE now! I polished my SVO Motorsports Valve Covers and in the process polished the two Evans Racing Decals THUS gaining even MORE than the 25hp per decal PLUS they are now more aerodynamice therefore increasing my speed in the traps. WATCHOUT! These Evans Racing Decaled Valvecovers are gonna put a whoopin’ on all you foos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone that would like a performance edge on your competition, see me at the BBF Bash. I have a few extra decals for sale but they are NOT cheap!

Is it Thursday yet?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Somebody is all fired up

Damon what does that say? Do you have a close up shot of the evans decal??

·
Registered
6,697 Posts
It says Evans Racing Engines with Charlies Phone number and Address.

I ALSO have BF Evans Ford Decals on my car that gives me a few more mph 8)

I have GREAT news! Dad and my Step Mom Gin are coming to the BBF Bash Friday and Saturday. So take them in and treat them like they are one of the Family.

I cut my teeth helping Dad with the pulling trucks. He is the # 1 Reason I got addicted to Big Block Fords 8)

All you guys from Pennsylvania that pull trucks, get with Dad and let him now what's going on in truck pulling now. You'll have to ask him about his old Trucks.

The Red on is Ole Hitler. I remember MANY days and nights working on this ole truck and I remember the very first time Dad put me in the drivers seat, I must have been 18 or 19? Man was it a THRILL!!!

So if you talk to him, just mention Ole Hitler 8)

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466/Pulling Trucks/

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Phantasea466 said:
c.evans said:
Doug,

Have a safe trip,
Chuckle, Chuckle, Chuckle Head…. I’ve spent all morning trying to think of a good come back and I think that I’ve found it. :p

You guys wanting a piece of ME? Well I have a performance EDGE now! I polished my SVO Motorsports Valve Covers and in the process polished the two Evans Racing Decals THUS gaining even MORE than the 25hp per decal PLUS they are now more aerodynamice therefore increasing my speed in the traps. WATCHOUT! These Evans Racing Decaled Valvecovers are gonna put a whoopin’ on all you foos :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone that would like a performance edge on your competition, see me at the BBF Bash. I have a few extra decals for sale but they are NOT cheap!

Is it Thursday yet?
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah! I've got you beat. Not only do I have Charlie's decals, but somebody, and I don't know who, put some Jet Boat Bob decals on.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Doug :!:

On that Peterson adjustable regulator,,,what size thread does it have? Is it a NPT, or AN-10, or AN-12 :?: Male or female? Is that an bushing I see underneath it? Was it on when we dynoed your engine, or did you add it later? I have forgotten.

Thanks,

1 - 16 of 16 Posts