460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
You mean the Titans beat the Titans, right? TN physically dominated that game, Baltimre just had a couple lucky plays.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I agree the Titans beat the Titans.But what's up with the no call on the delay of game on Baltimore on there winning drive.

Later Mark.

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Refs seem to be effecting an inordinate amount of games lately. Bowl games, playoff games...they'll call some little BS facemask penalty or a holding call on a very important drive...when that stuff had been going on all game. Drives me nuts. The play clock no call was just another example.

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Even if they do win, They Still Suck !!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I hope they payed attention today!

The got to see a REAL defense and they got to see a team can score a few points!!!!!!!!!!!

GO E A G L E S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
chilly said:
You mean the Titans beat the Titans, right? TN physically dominated that game, Baltimre just had a couple lucky plays.
Agreed Chilly... Tennesee looked to have it in the bag until they got into the red-zone, and they jusy lost control... That's OK though, the Ravens won't have it so cheap when they butt heads with the Steelers next week... There's a reason the Steelers are the No.1 defense in the league... Their offense was looking pretty hot tonight too...

As far as the Eagles go, I think McFagg is the biggest showboat in the league... I don't doubt his abilities, but I thought his little display on the Giants' sideline was totally assinying... What a "DINK" The following penalty was well deserved though... :lol: :lol: :lol:

IMO, I think it's gonna be the Cardinals and the Steelers in the big show...

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
Screw the Eagles, I am rooting for Pittsburgh. 8)

·
Registered
989 Posts
I think it will be the eagles/Steelers showdown in the superbowl....but please Eagles, dont go and look like a bunch of losers and get handed one too you in the biggest game of the year. Their very known for that. GO STEELERS!!!

·
Banned
2,451 Posts
Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !!

·
Registered
508 Posts
what is it? that time of the month for you two? He didnt do anything that was considered assinine. He is not the biggest showboat in the league, havent you heard of T.O. Chad Ocho Sinco, should just about end that argument. Its gonna be an all PA superbowl.
prostock1869 said:
Doug,
Mc Nabb is a toad...would you expect anything less :shock:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Baltimore???? Going all the way????

BWahahahahahhahahahahahha....thanks for laugh. That's a good one! :lol:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts